Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Sam's Happiness Philosophy

How do you deal with a heartache?
How do you keep a positive attitude when you feel defeated?

I've been sad... I am giving myself time and dealing with it the best I can...
I am reading and researching on ways to deal with the array of emotions that comes with disappointment.

I am a faithful and spiritual person and believe everything happens for a reason but still... I am hurt.

I first I thought that maybe if I was less optimistic and had lower expectations I would be less prone to heartaches...

But how sad would life be if you live expecting the worst?

What I've found and feel is that being optimistic is actually what makes life better. The anticipation makes me happy!  I dream, I plan, I expect more... ALWAYS!!  More kisses and more sunny days.

Optimism is imprinted on my DNA. It changes my reality and it makes me work harder.
I  am choosing to live out loud!!! Heartaches... well I will learn to deal with them.  Practice makes perfect!!!


I am sharing this video I found on  ted.com that will actually demonstrate what I am talking about...  Watch and learn! Joy to all!


Sam Berns is a Junior at Foxboro High School in Foxboro, Massachusetts, where he has achieved highest honors and is currently a percussion section leader in the high school marching band. He recently achieved the rank of Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America. Sam was diagnosed with Progeria, a rare, rapid aging disease, at the age of 2. He is featured in the documentary Life According to Sam, which will premiere on HBO on October 21, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment